300 Hour Yoga TTC Online
This course is designed for the people who have completed their 200 hour Level one Yoga TTC. For those who wish to further their understanding and development surrounding their yoga teaching and practice alike. Depending on your personal needs; within the 3 to 12 months of this course you will gain so many different techniques to give you and your yoga career a higher standard.
About Online 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course:
You already have an understanding of the basics and foundation of yoga learned in your 200 hour (Level 1) now it is time to take that a step further. In this online 300 hour course (Level 2) we will focus on different alternative therapy options, aryuveda, yoga topics and lifestyle, teaching method, lesson planning and you will learn all the tools for new opportunity to grow your yoga business and future career.
Your Yoga TTC will have a duration of 3 months minimum and 12 months maximum, giving you the optimal time to complete this course! The course will be divided into 5 modules (Unites) to help you stay organized and on top of your responsibilities as a student.
|Online Tool required:||Our Website|
|Study Video lessons:||180 Hours|
|Number of live sessions:||40 Classes one hours each / 40 Hours in Total.|
|Daily schedule:||Not required (Student can Practice anytime)|
|Course Itinerary:||5 Models|
|Self-study hours:||80 Hours (This is non Contact hours)|
|The maximum number of participants:||Flexible|
- Flexible Time: You can start with our training dates and finish date as per your convenience within 3 to 12 months.
- Easy access: You can follow the lessons anywhere anytime.
- Affordable: The fee is cheaper than the regular courses.
- Certified: All of our courses are accredited and provide a "Yoga Teacher Diploma" or "Professional Diploma by WYA Community Organization" (accordingly course or training)
- Online Community: You will get access to the WYA Yoga Community worldwide.
- Lifetime access of the videos and their content.
- Free PDF books and study materials.
- First 10 people to sign up will receive 4 days / 3 night stay at the Adinath Yoga Ashram in Chiang Rai, Northern Thailand.
- Lifetime support and free advice from Master Dharm
300 Hour YTT Course Curriculum / Syllabus:
Learn from the foundation:
1. Practice of Traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas & Sequence
2. Pranayama - 'Control of the Prana Science'
3. Bandhas & Mudra
4. Mantras Chanting: Building awareness with Divine Vibrations
5. Yoga Nindra
7. Theory of Traditional Yoga Systems & History
8. Meditation Techniques
9. Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy
10. Yoga Teaching Principles & Methodology
11. How to create a Syllabus and work on lesson Plan
12. Anatomy and Physiology
Booking Process / How To Apply Online Course
- Please submit the application form
- Select your Payment Plan:
- Pay the Deposit via Bank Transfer / Western Union or PayPal.
- Send the payment receipt to the Chat Box or email to email@example.com
- Receive the confirmation letter from the WYA Thailand Official email.
- Congratulations! You are registered for Teacher Training courses !
- BANK NAME - Bangkok Bank
- Account Name - Mr. DHARMENDRA SINGH
- Account Number - 511-7-152560
- Branch - Central Plaza Chiang Rai
- City - Chiang Rai
- Country - Thailand
- Swift Code - BKKBTHBK
- Name: DHARMENDRA SINGH
- Address: H.N. 376 Village No. 7 Phahonyothin Rd, Tambon Nang Lae, Amphoe Mueang,
- CITY: CHIANG RAI
- COUNTRY: Thailand.
- PIN: 57100
- PHONE: +66946364155
300 Hour - Online Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
The World Yoga Alliance (INDIA) has set a widely-accepted international standard for Online 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT Level 2) programs, which include a minimum of 180 hours will be contact comprised of online videos across basic areas such as: Techniques, Teaching Methodology, Asana Alignments & Anatomy, Philosophy (including lifestyle and ethics), Therapy and Teaching Practicum. Here is how we implement these teaching areas into our training. 40 hrs will be face to face live Q/A Class & Chat and 80 hrs will be assignments, homework, and essays.
Practice of Traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Surya Namaskar and Chandra Namaskar (sun and moon salutations)
- Bhujanga Namaskar Series B (Cobra salutation)
- Vibhuti Namaskar Sequence
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Hatha Yoga Asana sequence includes 50 positions
- Yoga class sequence for Advance Therapy
- Sanskrit names of all Asanas
Pranayama - 'Control of the Prana Science'
- Four Pranayamas from Patanjali Yoga Sutra
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Yogic Breathing Techniques
- Discussion on Pranayama and Normal breathing
- Ujjayi Pranayama (victorious breath)
Mantras Chanting: Building awareness with Divine Vibrations
- Sahana Bhavatu
- Surya Namaskar Mantra
- Shantakaram Bhujagashayanam
- Karpur gauram karunavtram
- Prayer - Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah mantra & Twameva mata cha pita twamewa
Bandhas & Mudra
- Maha Bandha (the great lock)
- Maha Mudra
- Kaki Mudra
- Viparita Karani
- Tadagi Mudra
Theory of Traditional Yoga Systems
- Introduction to Yoga History & Lineage - II
- Patanjali's Yogdarshan: Chapter 1&2 (Samadhi & Sadhana Paad)
- Introduction to Shatkarma
- Lifestyle according to Ayurveda
- Introduction to ancient yoga texts:
- Gheranda Samhita
- Shiva Samhita
- Charaka Samhita
- Ashtanga Hridaya
- Type of yoga styles:
* Traditional Yoga Styles:
- Raja Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Jnana & Bhakti Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Mantra Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
* Modern Yoga Styles:
- Power Yoga
- Acrobatic Yoga
- Yin Yang Yoga
- Ashtanga Exercise
- Hot Yoga
- Bhujanga Yoga, etc.
- Pranav Meditation
- Yoga Nindra
- Kundalini Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Observation and Awareness Techniques
- Jal Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Vasti Kriya
- Yoga Therapy
- Ayurveda Therapy
- Natural Care Therapy
- Principle of Five Elements for Therapy
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Therapy according to the blood pressure
- Therapy according to the common diseases
Yoga Teaching Principles & Methodology
- Elements of working with individual/group classes
- Elements of reputation marketing & self-promotion
- Elements of maintaining a yoga business
- Leadership skills
- Life management (select your life targets and goals)
- Skills of an effective facilitator
- Social media/Website/ Blog building
- Operating a studio/center
- Online yoga class/business
- Voice and presence
- Work as a freelance
Anatomy and Physiology
- Blood circulation and nerve system