Yoga Teacher Training Course
Sharing in your life the light & wisdom of yoga. We offer RTY-200/300 hr Yoga teacher trainings & Continuous education standard
Here in this page you can see the complete syllabus that you will be learn during the Yoga Teacher Training Course
See Upcoming Trainings for the full schedule, this training programs are more than a way to become a yoga teacher or deepen your practice
Everything you need to know before sign up into the Yoga Teacher Training Course
Certified 200 / 300 / 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
International WYA Certification Programs
Yoga Teacher Training (Certified by World Yoga Alliance and Govt. of India)
Hatha Yoga TTC 200 hour, 300 hour & 500 hours.
WYA Thailand Yoga is an International premier Yoga education Institution.
This is residential yoga teacher certification program, accredited with World Yoga Alliance (WYA). It is integral traditional classical Yoga following the teaching method of Gurukul Kangari University (107 years old Yoga University at Haridwar in India) covers theory and practical applications to all aspects of yoga. Suitable for beginners to advanced students and teachers. It is designed to make students confident and effective in yoga instruction.
We have the highest quality of “Yoga Teacher Training Course” and “Advanced Yoga Event's / Workshops” for our Students and Members. The “Yoga Teacher Training Course” from World Yoga Alliance is a program designed for all those People who wants to be a Certified Yoga Teacher. This course is for all levels of students who has a desire for self-knowledge and wants to know of the yoga philosophy and real yogic techniques from Indian tradition.
Graduates who successfully complete the program are eligible to become RTY 200 & 500 level (Registered Teacher of Yoga) and our students eligible to attend any next two years yoga teacher training courses (Same Level) free of coast with our worldwide WYA Divisions.
200 / 300 / 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training additionally present information on educating methodology, including demonstrating postures, observing, assisting and correcting students, instructing types, qualities of an excellent yoga teacher, and the enterprise of educating yoga. This data is supplemented by an intensive understanding of anatomy and physiology, one of the vital features of yoga teacher training. Students who complete the training will find out about both bodily anatomy (bodily methods, muscle tissue, organs, etc.) and energetic anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, the move of prana, etc.). The 200 hours of training is rounded out with the examine of yoga philosophy.
Upon completion of yoga teacher training, students ought to have a radical understanding of asana (yoga postures), including correct alignment and modifications, as well as particular pranayama (respiration), kriya (cleaning), chanting, mantra (verbal sounds or syllables) and meditation techniques that can help their students and themselves in accessing the full benefits of a yoga practice.
A 200-hour yoga teacher training program should ideally depart the participant not only prepared to teach safely and passionately, however to additional their very own study and observe of yoga.
World Yoga Alliance is a registered Yoga organization by Indian Government. This is a world class Yoga Organization for yoga learners and too those who want to be a professional yoga teacher. After the successful completion of the yoga training courses we provides a yoga teacher certification that is valid in all over the world. It is also a great place for those who are searching about traditional Authentic Yoga knowledge, health, happiness, peace and harmony.
Few Benefits of our Yoga Teacher Training:
There are numerous benefits of CYT Standard but few of them can be as follows:
- Become a International Yoga teacher.
- Makes your body flexible
- Bring discipline in your life
- Fills your life with complete energy and enthusiasm.
- Spread happiness and pleasure in your life
- Get opportunity to experience your soul and universal truth
- Keeps you healthy and fit
- Deepening and grounding your practice
- Yoga Teaching from your heart
- Integration of the yogic lifestyle
- Anatomy, proper breathing, pathology
- Meditation, yoga mantra, prana-yama, & philosophy
- Verbal & hands on adjustments for students
Yoga Teacher Training Eligibility
- Any Thai/Indian or foreigner who has interest in learning ancient traditional yoga training and its applied science, with the ability to follow the instructions and lectures in english. (In Optional We will be cover the original Yoga Pose Names in Sanskrit Language, to become a professional Yoga Teacher)
- The applicant's age should be between 18 to 60 years age at the time of admission
- The social behavior of the student is of great importance. Every student will be assessed for his / her behavior and it will be reflected in the certificate.
- The applicant should be in a good physical condition because we have a busy schedule with at least around 6 hours daily.
Our Yoga Teacher Training Course developed from the World Yoga Alliance Original Indian techniques and includes the following subjects :
Yoga Teacher Training –
Matter of Study (Yoga teacher training – 200/500 hour level)
Method, principle, sequencing, adjusting, benefits and cautions of
* Asana Practice and Asana philosophy
* Pranayam (breathing techniques),
* Mudra and Bandha (Yogic locked)
* Cleansing process (Kriya)
* Teaching practice
* Basic Ayurveda, nutrition and the yogic diet.
* Anatomy (physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga.)
* physiology of yogic practice
* Teaching Methodology of different styles of yoga- Patanjali Ashtanga, Traditional & Classical Hatha, Vinyasa, Shivananda, Power yoga etc.
* Hatha yog pradipica
* Mantra recitation
* Introduction of Seven chakras and five elements.
* Yoga life style.
From The Regular Cost of the Training is 3,500 USD, Now Only $ 2,300 USD.
- If 2 people book together, Total Fee - $: 4,100 USD (After Discount) and Shared accommodation.
- If want to stay in Private room, Extra Charge : 500. USD $ / per room
- Please read with attention and acknowledge the Rules & Regulations before submitting your Application to the course.
Kamolwat Chaoprasert: (Thailand)
There are some Yoga teachers in my city, sagest me to join this yoga teacher training course in Thailand with “Guru Dharm” at “WYA Yoga Institution”. I love this yoga teacher training course because here I learnt about more deep knowledge of Yoga. And I like Koh Chang Island. This is a very beautiful and peaceful location for yoga and we practice every day with different kind of Yoga Workshops and Yoga Philosophy and meditation.
I learnt here all yoga knowledge Step by Step and I feel so happy after complete this yoga teacher training course. I would like to recommend everyone, please find your way of life and become a professional Yoga teacher after join yoga teacher training course here.
Miss Miko (Japan)
Thank you so much for my Teacher Dharam he Helped me to increase my Yoga Level and understanding to know about yoga and World yoga Alliance is really so good yoga Institution in Thaioland, India and Europ and i really appreciate the class. Very enjoyful time and Thank you for taking the time to teach us the positions correct.,,,
Great Teacher !!