200 hr Yoga Teacher Training
Certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Program Description in Detail:
|Training Name :||Level 1 "200 hrs Yoga teacher training"|
|Location :||Chiang Rai & Koh Chang Thailand.|
|Course Type :||Residential|
|Number of students:||16 Students|
|Full Price for this course:||3500 USD. (Without early Booking)|
|Early Bird Price for this course:||2300 USD. (Early Booking Discount only)|
|Deposit of this course:||600 USD. (Pay now to reserve your space)|
|Course Duration:||22 Days of Yoga Teacher Training|
|Accreditations:||World Yoga Alliance (India) Accredited.|
|Lead Teachers:||According to the Location. (Please check it in our Chiang Rai / Koh Chang Page)|
Bonus: Free WYA Membership and Certification & Free Internship course.
International Teacher Certification Programs By WYA
1st Level : "200 hour Yoga Teacher Training"
Our World Yoga Alliance Certified Hatha and Original traditional authentic Yoga Teacher Training program is a practical and theoretical course and we designed to make you a confident and effective Yoga Teacher. During the course you will be built up your stronger base in the yoga field.
This course is good for all level of students.
This 200 hour Yoga teacher training based on Hatha Vinyasa and Original traditional authentic style. The course is set upon the sequence of the Therapy and Hatha / Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga asana practice.
From first day of the course you will be learn all Hatha yoga asana Standing, Sitting, Balancing and lie down yogasana lead the students through the proper techniques including key of alignments with contraindications, variations and modifications of 60 Yoga posture. The purpose of this program is to provide a supportive environment in which you begin to connect with your inner teacher, your internal wisdom and authentic voice. Through pranayama, asana practice, mind-body journaling, group conversation, reading and guided meditation, you will practice the essential process of conscious listening to your own higher self. During the course the traditional Hatha series lays a strong foundation for the students, you will also learn from various other yoga styles on which to draw from in developing and sequencing a Vinyasa Flow class. In these styles, asana are practiced using breath, drishti (gaze) and bandhas (inner energy locks). By the end of the course, students will be able to teach hatha flow series and Bhujanga Namaskar class series as well as creating their own Vinyasa Flow sequences.
There in this course you will be learn how to use of basic yoga props as well as the art of adjustment techniques, teaching methodology and practice teaching and much more.
As the foundation of Hatha yoga and Patanjali Ashtanga yoga, class principles of sequencing, established, will be taught so that students can create a hatha vinyasa flow class according the needs of their own students or class. In addition, we will incorporate other styles of yoga such as restorative therapy for shoulder and knee pain and also including the yin yoga to provide the students a broader horizon of yoga styles and enhance their knowledge in general.
Yoga is a way of living life and a journey of inner growth.
Our World Yoga Alliance Registered 200-hour yoga teacher training program provides to students the highest standards of continuous education qualification to teach internationally by using "WYA ID Number".
- Upon successful completion of the course, the trainees will receive a professional certificate of International Yoga Teacher recognized by World Yoga Alliance with lifetime membership. Trainees will be able to start teaching yoga immediately after completion of the course. Yoga therapeutics are also included in the training which cover lower back and knee issues, myopia and hypermetropia (long and short sightedness) Meditation , yoga lifestyle etc...
Why join Yoga Training with us?
- We opened heart for all levels of practitioners because we believe in Yoga, It can change your life with lots of benefits.
- We teach from the foundation levels, through to practicing advanced levels.
- More than 10 years experience running Yoga Teacher Trainings by International faculty of highly experienced Yoga teacher (E-RTY WYA) team they have experience more then 15 - 20 years.
- Become a Part of worldwide Yoga Community (Right after complete our teacher training course under WYA certification, You will become a member with us)
- Global Network and Support (We have big network of WYA Divisions / Schools / Teachers. They provide WYA Service that is only for WYA Members with ID Number)
- Complete your dreams today and Become a Yoga Teacher in Paradise with our community. (Its not just about asanas, we ensure we give you a lot of techniques and skills to help you become a quality yoga teacher)
- Our Students is our Yoga Family.
- We trust our system and community can help you to develop your self practice to the higher level where you are confident to teach yoga.
- Transformation your self into flexible body and stronger muscles, more confident and concentration, more loving people by open heart.
- We build 95% confident to our students feel ready to teach right after the course.
TO BECOME A BETTER YOGA TEACHER : –
Offer you to become a best yoga teacher by this training program with our very professional and experienced yoga teachers team, Most of our sessions are eligible for world yoga alliance continuing education credit. There you will be concerned about below topics;
– Science of sequencing and The Art of Teaching.
– Finding your own teaching style and a voice as a teacher.
– How to Marketing yourself as a teacher in the yoga community.
– What is the Etiquette/ responsibility in the classroom.
– Principles of teaching
– How to developed a personal practice and teaching philosophy.
– Learn the three main teaching methods: verbal, visual and physical
From The Regular Price of the Training $ 3,500 USD,
Now Only $ 2,300 USD with early bird Discount
- If 2 people book together, Total Fee - $: 4,100 USD (After Discount) and Shared accommodation.
- If want to stay in Private room , Extra Charge : 500. USD $ / per room
- Please read with attention and acknowledge the Rules & Regulations before submitting your application to the course.
* Upcoming Events ---------------------------------------------------------------
Booking Process / How To Apply ------------------------------------
• Pay the Deposit 600 USD via PayPal account or Bank Transfer.
• Receive the confirmation letter from WYA Thailand Yoga Team.
• Congratulations! You are registered for Teacher Training courses !
Your fee includes:
- Brunch & Dinner
- Highest Quality 200 hour’s teacher training course, run over 22 days
- WYA Yoga Manual
- The 200 hrs. International yoga teacher Diploma (World Yoga Alliance accredited)
- Share accommodation with single bed.
- Shatkama Kit (Cleansing techniques)
- Free Wi-Fi: 24 hrs.
- Free Ayurveda Therapy Class
- Hot Shower
- Two fully accredited instructors teaching full time, WYA yoga Teacher Trainer who has E-RTY from World Yoga Alliance.
- One yoga assistant, who has experience of Teacher Training and Full time Teaching.
- One Day Trip (Some of the most beautiful places in North Thailand)
- Entry in Yoga Shala @ 24 hr.
- Practical and Theoretical exams fee
- Life time free Yoga classes with us, you can return and visiting us all around the world in our Divisions.
- The participants of this training can join any course (same level) with "WYA Yoga community" within 3 years for free (For future accommodation and food might not be included)
What's not included: Flight tickets (Airport Transfers can be arranged on request or Promotion)
Thailand country known as the Land of Fruits and food, Our Students enjoy every meal in our yoga ashram according to the healthy yogic diet. We provide only vegetarian food with including some eggs and milk. You can have your fresh and clean meal every day with other students and Teachers. Get more details about food in Thailand -- Click Here
Yoga Teacher Training Locations:
Students arriving Timing at Resort & Meeting -
We allow our students to check-in, One or Two days before starting the Orientation meeting. It will be held on the First day of the Course start at 3:00 PM to ensure students knows where the classes are, to familiarize with the course facilities and to allow students to meet each other and their teachers. Student attendance at the orientation day is compulsory. The class will be started after that. Please prepare yourself in White dress. If in case students check in one or two days before starting the course then they must pay for accommodation by them self.
After complete the all requirements for this yoga teacher training course, our Students will receive an "International qualified Yoga Teacher Certification" from World Yoga Alliance (India) It is valid in all around the world.
Refund Policy & Code of Conduct
* Places are given only on first paid bookings &
We understand very well that emergencies and other life situations do arise. That’s why our community provides the best refund policy for our members/students. In case the applicant decides to cancel his/her course...................
Visa and travel insurance-
- Please arrange a tourist visa and good travel insurance before leaving your country. Read More about Thailand Visa...
- If you have any questions related to Registration, Payment, Visa
or any other query about our Yoga teacher training course,
please contact us at:
WORLD YOGA ALLIANCE THAILAND.
Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule:
* Personal Morning Meditation Class will start on everyday; 06 a.m.
* During the course any one day will be day off.
07:00 - 7:30 a.m
Meditation, Mantra & Bandha Practice
07:30 - 10:00 a.m
Yoga Practice 1st Class & Pranayama, Nauli
10:00 - 1:00 p.m
Brunch & Free time
1:00 - 02:30 p.m
Yoga Theory Class
03:30 - 04:00 p.m
Yoga Techniques & Therapy class.
04:00 - 06:00 p.m
Yoga Practice 2nd Class (Alignment,Techniques)
07:30 - 09:00 p.m
Self Study Time (Yoga theory and homework)