FAQ - frequently asked questions - WYA
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
About Yoga Teacher Training;
Info: During the course we teach only in English language.
Q: when is your next 200 / 300 hour yoga teacher training course?
- We will start soon with our upcoming TTC programs, Please find your comfortable training dates from "upcoming-events-page" to join.
Q: How many yoga teacher trainings do you have in a year?
- We have nine yoga teacher trainings in a year.
Q: What style of yoga it will be in your training program?
- To become a good yoga teacher we believe one should know yoga from the scratch, that's why our training follows the Original Authentic Yoga style with based on Hatha and Vinyasa yoga sequence / system.
Q: What is the duration for Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- WYA 200 hour certified teacher training runs for 21st days (around full 3 weeks) and 300 hour certified teacher training runs for 29th days (around full 4 weeks)
Q: During the training what i will learn and what is the curriculum for training?
- You will learn many things to be a qualified yoga teacher or a good yoga practitioner, our training syllabus is accurate and recognized by GKV University (INDIA) here you can have a look at the Syllabus from below links --
Click here for 300 hour Syllabus
Q: How many students are accepted in each batch for Teacher Training Course?
- To maintain the quality and standard of education system, we take only 16 to 20 students in our training.
Q: What about homework or self-study:
- According to the classes we give topics for revision to our trainees. It isn't too much homework, only the topics that you learn during the classes. There are practical and theoretical topics. This will give you an immense pleases and confidence along the training.
Q: How many Locations do you have for teacher training course in Thailand?
- There in Thailand we have 2 different Locations for yoga teacher training courses. Their main location is in Chiang Rai and the branch location is in Koh Chang Island. To know about location, please visit below link -
Q: What about teacher team, how many teachers will be teach?
There in our training we have three fully accredited yoga masters, they will stay in the training full time (all of them E-RYT from World Yoga Alliance) and also we have two yoga assistants, who has full time teaching experience.
Q: About our trainee’s country:
- Students from all over the globe have obtained certification through WYA, including Central America, United Kingdom, Thailand, Brazil, United States, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Other European and Asian countries, It's around 59 countries total.
Q: I am the beginners in yoga, is this training good for me?
- This course is good for all level of students, it's doesn't matter about your yoga practice level, If you are a beginner / intermediate or advanced level, you can attend our 200 hour level training.
If you are really beginner in yoga and want to know all authentic yoga then we would like to highly recommended to join 200 hour training because this is based on Hatha and Original patanjali style (Mindfulness) program including practical and theoretical part and we designed our syllabus to make you a confident and effective Yoga Teacher. During the course you will be built up your stronger base in the yoga education.